Shaz's Ostomy Pages Message Board - HOME  

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Please note that we are not doctors and therefore, cannot tell you what you should or shouldn't do or what is best for your situation. Instead, we are fellow ostomates who can give you friendly advice and will support you in any way we can, based on our own experiences. Any advice given is given in good faith and is the experience of the particular poster only and the board, and it's members, cannot be held responsible for the outcome... Shaz

Please register with the board by clicking on the Register link so that you can keep track of new postings.
Note: Once you have entered all your details, allow 24 hours so your registration can be confirmed.
This is done manually to try and avoid spammers.
Before this time you will not be able to post, however, we will confirm your registration as soon as we are able
so please be patient with us.

If I happen to ban you inadvertently, I'm sorry, just email me at shaz@ostomates.org and I'll make you a registered member :)

Remember: Five postings or more and you're automatically eligible to join us in the Games Arcade (just click on the Arcade link at the top of the board). However, if you have yet to reach five postings and want access, just leave a message in the Games Arcade forum on the board and I'll add you :)

BTW, The boards are intentionally in big print so that those amongst us who, for whatever reason, have problems seeing smaller print, can see the board, so please don't complain that the board is in larger print than you'd like, thanks :)

Go Back   Shaz's Ostomy Pages Message Board - HOME > General > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Main Forum Please ask any ostomy questions you like! We're here to help.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21st July 2009
Forum Addict!

sammy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone heard of Shreddies Underwear?

Stumbled across the above site.It sells underwear that is supposed to be odour proof.Looks good-except they have the panel to stop smells/wind at the back.No good for us ostomates.I have written to them asking are they planning to make these carbon briefs for us ostomates who need them most!! will let you know if I hear!meantime anyone heard of them?

sammy